Hen Party!

Sunday 1 March 2009

I made a card for my cousin for her hen party. There was a theme of hippy/flowery, so I used my shapabilities for the flower shapes.

Photobucket

And here's the inside:

Photobucket

I resurrected my Woodware "Hyacinth" stamp and coloured with my pro-markers. My Papermania Retro floral stack caame in very handy for this flower/hippy style card and I was also able to use my Leon Em punch. I added some ribbons and a wee heart charm from stash.

We're not long home from our week-end which was brilliant craic! But now I'm totally knackered! I think I'll have an early night tonight! (Does that mean I'm getting old???!!!)

I also made her a "This is you hen weekend" booklet and some posters - I'll post them tomorrow!

Night-night!!

2 comments:

Spyder said...

Love your Hen Party!! Today I got my first blog Award! Please pop over to my blog and collect your Award from me!!
Sorry about links, still haven't worked out how to do them!

(((Lyn)))

Ruby said...

Hi Sheena. I love your Hen Party creation. It must have taken you ages, but I bet it will be treasured!