Happy Birthday Sinead

Monday 13 April 2009

Photobucket

It was my sister's birthday yesterday, so I thought I'd use the oppurtunity to bring out my -yet unused - Gorjuss Girls!
I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed colouring them.

Here's the 8x8 card I made:

Photobucket

The card blank is from Craftwork Cards, as are the little card candy spot things. I coloured my gorgeous girl with my pro-markers. the papers are basic grey Sultry and the brown velvetty spotty paper is Doodlebug Designs. I used my new retro flower punch for the flowers.

Photobucket

I used the sketch from Tiets at The Sugar Bowl:

Photobucket

Here's the inside:

Photobucket

The colour theme I used fits the challenge at Cute Card Thursday which is marshmallows and chocolate - which funnily enough is what you call the colours of the set of card candy that I used! So it was perfect!

I hope you all had a lovely Easter - and didn't eat too much chocolate!

Photobucket

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorjuss!! love it :)
Thanks for playing in the Sugarbowl Challenge.
Hugs, Marlene x

Riet said...

wowww Sheena,what a beautiful card,l love the stamp.

hugs Riet.x

cardsandacuppa said...

Gorjuss card, I love the layout and the colours are just yummy,
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

Anonymous said...

a beautiful card, love the size that you have used. and the colours are perfect. hugs rachxx

Bev said...

Beautiful! Love the fab papers and colours - such a sweet image too.
Hope you've had a fabby Easter x

Deb said...

beautiful card, love the sweet image!
Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Have a great evening, Debx

Artyjen said...

Lovely card both inside and out.
xoxo

Joey said...

Hi Sheena, this is gorgeous, love your colour combo and your colouring is gorgeous. Joey.xxx

iReneM said...

Wow, this is sooo beautiful.

x

Tracy said...

This is such a gorgeous card,love the colours and the image is adoreable.
hugs
tracy
xx

Bev said...

Oh wow this is fabulous!!! Such gorgeous colours and I love the decorated inside too x

Kathy said...

Such a pretty card and I am sure your sister will love it!! The colors are so pretty and love your image!! Thanks so much for joining in the challenge :)Kathy