Get Well Soon, Mummy

Monday 6 April 2009

I finally got round to making a card for my ma, it's hard work being a carer - I'm so thankful that this is only a short term thing, I don't know how people can do it full time with no sign of getting better.

I had a hoke through my stamps to see what image I could use on the card - and I don't have any sick looking stamps (if you know what I mean! lol!) The best I could do was to use this Pollycraft stamp:

Photobucket

With the words "You fell over!" and on the inside I wrote "And then got plastered!"

Here's the front of the card:

Photobucket

I followed the sketch from A Spoon Full of Sugar:

Photobucket

And I used my flower nesties again!

Photobucket

I also used some of my brand spanking new nesties!! For the image and the wee florishes are shapeabilities too!

This is the inside with some of my new shapes in there too:

Photobucket

Photobucket

10 comments:

Craftyrose said...

My oh my what a grogeous creation! Loving those nesties and what you have done with them! Love this pollycraft image too! I have just discovered them myslef and am very impressed.xx

Andria said...

Hi Sheena, the card is just perfect. The colours work really well together i love the green spotty paper sp bright and i need to get me some flower nesties too. I'm sure you mum loved it hope she makes a speedy recovery.
:)

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Sheena,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Sheena your card is gorgeous and I am sure your ma will love it. I have also been looking at your other creations and my word....awesome. I thank you for the comment you left on my blog about my rabbit, I am drained with crying so much so I am hoping tomorrow will bring a better day.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Bev said...

What a truly fabulous card Sheena, the papers and flowers are gorgeous! Such amazing detail too. xx

Unknown said...

Very neat card Sheena!! your other creations are fab too!!! have you bookmarked - and thanks for your kind words!!Hugs.

sandra's crafty corner said...

wow gorgeous card love it.
thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog xxxx

CraftyC said...

Th is a lovely cherry card. Love the bright colours, all your die cuts and a great stamp used.!
Clairex

ikki said...

Hi Sheena, great card - love your words and image they match really well. Thanks for joining me in the cupboard, Hope you'll find it useful and interesting. Any probs or idea just leave me a comment. BFN ikki

Calv said...

lovely card sheena and the flowers are fab - im sure your mum will love it !

maddy