Another Wedding card with money wallet.

Sunday 19 April 2009

Photobucket

I made a card for my ma 'n' da to give to my cousin - who got married yesterday.

I actually used decoupage on the card - and not a stamp in sight!! I've had this decoupage sheet for ages and thought if I don't use it now I never will!!
Here's the card:

Photobucket

I followed the sketch from Mojo Monday

Photobucket

I thought it went perfectly with the twisted decoupage! (which looks a little skew wif here - it must be the angle I took the photo at.... no, really!)

Photobucket

And I continued the sketch on the inside:

Photobucket

I made this money wallet to go with the card:

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here's the whole lot together:

Photobucket

The wedding went really well and they all looked stunning! The weather was good too, although it was a bit windy.
I was exhausted, partly because I was still making some last minute order of service booklets the night before!
Now I need to get stuck in to make the invitations for my best friends wedding - this is the first time I've had 2 weddings in one year - stressed is not the word!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Riet said...

wowww Sheena,what a beautiful card,l love the colour.

hugs Riet.x

Lori said...

Such a pretty card and money wallet! Love your bow, it's perfect! Still working on my bows

Susie Sugar said...

Totally stunning Sheena , I love it
Hugs Susie xx