Confirmation

Thursday 2 April 2009

My cousin made her confirmation on monday and I jumped at the chance to use my glasgow rose cross stamp! I've had it for ages but never had the oppurtunity to use it.

Photobucket

I also used the freebie stamp by Tanda stamps that came with the March issue of Craft Stamper.
I used distress inks to stamp with and to colour with. I also used a small bit of paper from the basic grey "sugared" pad. And some swarovski's for a bit of bling!!

Photobucket

I followed the sketch from Raspberry Ribbons - which was perfect for this style of card!

Photobucket

Once again a very plain and simple inside as I once again ran out of time!

Photobucket

On another topic, my mum has just been taken into casualty as she fell whilst out shopping and thinks she may have broken her arm/wrist. I'm just waiting to hear some word back about how she is / if they'll be ages (probably, in casualty) etc. Hopefully its not as bad as it may seem.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Riet said...

wowww Sheena,what a beautiful card,l love the colour.

hugs Riet.x

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Wow fab card. love that you have turned it round
Thanks for joining in with our sketch

Caroline (raspberry-ribbons) x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card. Hope your mum's ok. Donna x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Sheena, glad you enjoyed the challenge.

Mandy

Fe-Fe said...

What a beautiful card. I love the way you have flipped the sketch - looks very effective that way too.

Thank you for joining in with the Raspberry Ribbons Sketch Challenge.

Hugs
Fe x