WOYWW #97

Thursday 14 April 2011

A late entry from me this week, have been busy all day and even though I had planned on doing this when I came home from work, something came up and I'm not long home!
My aunt is visiting from New York, so we went to visit her this evening as she's busy over the weekend. I've got a lot of stuff planned myself for this weekend - I'd like to get another push on the wedding invitations I've been making that are due to be posted out soon.

Anyway, not a big change on the look of my desk from last week as I've been very good and have tidied up (mostly) after myself

Photobucket

I got some new paper bags for putting cards into - you can see them on my side desk here. I've never had a stall or anything so never needed bags before, but after getting quite a few orders lately, I thought it would look more professional if I put them in a bag. I still haven't got around to cataloguing those stamps in the basket yet!

Photobucket

There's a little bit of evidence left on my little desk of some crafting from this week

Photobucket

If you haven't already, head over to Julia's Stamping Ground to see more workdesks. I haven't been able to visit many people lately, but hopefully once I get these wedding invitations done I'll have a bit more time - although, I have 2 other weddings coming up too...it never rains but it pours!

Thanks for looking!

Photobucket

7 comments:

jude said...

Interesting desk this week .Hope you have a very creative week ahead .Happy WOYWW
hugs Judex3

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh weddings are a plenty right now! You seem to work very orderly...hope your weekend 'push' works out!

okienurse said...

I say it is always better late then never! Sounds like you are a very busy person and have a lot to do. Nice work space. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #78

KanataNewf said...

Love your creative space! It's so tidy!

Happy WOYWW!
Sheena #137

Anne said...

Your space is looking very tidy Sheena- have to admit that I do try to tidy up between projects but have a lot of bits and pieces to put away- don't have a place for some of them yet. Anne x

HeARTworks said...

Tidy desk- I love the promise of those paper bags!
Patsy from
HeARTworks

Spyder said...

omg!! his is sooo tidy. Hope you have a fab weekend Happy Very late woyww! ((Lyn))