WOYWW...ish! #98

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Hi everyone! **big wave**
It's Wednesday, and as I've been doing quite well lately at blogging for WOYWW, I thought I'd go again this week - even though I don't actually have any pictures to show :O
I can tell you though, that my desk is not the nice tidy and organised vision of loveliness that it was last week, oh no! It's back to it's normal disheveled, manic mess that it usually is!
I've been kept very busy lately and have made more cards this month than I did in the whole of last year (I didn't actually count, but I'd say I'm not far off!). And of course, as I always do, I've left quite a few that need to be made to the last minute - commence panic mode!
One of the projects I was panicking about was a card swap that one of my lovely friends on the MAC forum had arranged for Easter. I had planned on being organised and stamped and coloured my images ages ago, and then they sat. and waited...and waited. The poor wee bunnies were feeling very neglected so I took pity on them last night and turned them into cards! So they're now all in the post. So that's one thing marked off my list.
The main thing that has been taking up my time is the wedding invitations, for my cousin, that I mentioned last week. They're due to be sent out this weekend so I'm hoping to get them finished tonight - hence not having any pics of my desk, I don't think she'd be too pleased if pics of her invitations were being beamed across the planet before her guests have received them!

I have a long weekend this weekend - YAY! - so will hopefully get caught up on other things that I need do card-wise - as well as a much needed cleaning of the house! Then I should be suitably behind for some other projects that I can start panicking about!

Thanks for dropping by!
Photobucket

3 comments:

okienurse said...

It is always so sad when life interferes with my crafting! Hope you get some time to craft Thanks for sharing. Vickie #28

Spyder said...

No pictures???? That'll teach me to read first and not keep refreshing the page! (sometimes the pictures don't show, so I sit here, clicking away moaning at blogger, (sorry blogger!) Have a Hoppy, no, Happy Easter! Happy very late woyww
((Lyn))

Kathy said...

Hope you get your crafting time back soon Sheena. Just had a quick scroll down through the posts and the heart/roses card is just gorgeous