Sketch Saturday

Wednesday 9 September 2009

I've finally got back to my blog after being away to Belgium, and can I just point out that I was right! Ferrari were in the lead when my post published! And then went on to win their first win of this season! It was great to be there and experience the whole thing - I'm looking forward to next year! :p
I'll try to post a few piccies later - but I have almost 300 of them, so it's hard to just pick out a few!

Anyway, onto my card. I followed the sketch from Sketch Saturday

Photobucket

Here is my card

Photobucket

I must admit, I'm not entirely happy with how it turned out - it's not how I pictured it. I almost didn't bother giving it to my cousin, but I didn't have time to make her another one so I gave it anyway!

Photobucket

I coloured the Sharing Sherbert from Pollycraft image (which looks remarkably like my cousin!) with my promarkers.

This is the inside

Photobucket

Thanks for dropping by!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Hugs Michele x

COCO said...

OH beautiful card !!
thank for your participation to my sketch !!!
hugs COCO