Get well soon

Thursday 24 September 2009

I had the need for 2 get well soon cards, with little time to make them so I decided to make them both the same. They were for my friend who recently had an operation and my mum who had lazer surgery on her eyes for the second time after the procedure didn't work properly the first time.

I followed the sketch at The Pink Elephant

Photobucket

And here is my card

Photobucket

The image is Magan from Whipper Snapper coloured with my promarkers

Photobucket

Papers are from the bloom and grow set from My Mind's Eye.

Photobucket

This is the inside

Photobucket

The first one has been delivered and hopefully the other one will be delivered tomorrow evening.

I hope you liked it - thanks for dropping by.

Photobucket

3 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Awwh - I just love her. Great card, love the silver embellishment :)

Unknown said...

This is a wonderful card - great colours

Annie said...

ah I love her too - what a fabulous image and a great card. Love it.

Ann xxx