Happy Birthday Andria!

Sunday 30 August 2009

Well it's sunday, and the race is going brilliantly!! Ferrari are winning!! Well, I hope so! It's actually Tuesday and I'm scheduling this post for sunday...so hopefully it's worked!

If not...Andria, don't look! At least until sunday when it is actually your birthday (and you should have the card by then!)

I followed the sketch at Sketch and Stash for this card

Photobucket

And here's my card:

Photobucket

My new stash is the yummy Doraline stamp and also the diecut Sizzix Bigz Vine.

Photobucket

I coloured Doraline with my promarkers. Papers are my minds eye.

Here's the inside with another vine.

Photobucket

So hopefully the scheduling has worked. I'll be back in Ireland on Tuesday, so hopefully it won't be long before I'm back here!

In the meantime..

Photobucket

Happy Birthday Andria!!

Thanks for dropping by!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Becky said...

Oh Sheena, what a fantastic card, I do hope that your friend loved it!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Sheena,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

coldwaters2 said...

Awesome creation it truly is fabulous that image and your colours are just....wow.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Sheena, what a bright a very cheerful card, love the image as well. Its stunning. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

Chrissie said...

What a stunning card Sheena, love the vibrant colours you've used with this sweet image!
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Rach said...

this is too cute, fabulous image and beautifully coloured. hugs rachxx

Spyder said...

Lovely bright and happy card! Love those papers

((Lyn))

Spyder said...

Me again! One of those 'links' has just appeared again! I wish I knew how!!

((Lyn))