Love! xxx

Monday 26 January 2009

About time I had this finished!! I started it last week and didn't get it finished and then I never got back to it until last night! So just managed to squeeze a couple of minutes to stick it onto my blog....phew!!

I followed this gorgeous sketch from Anki at Roses on Paper:

Photobucket

And I came up with this:

Photobucket

Apologies for the terrible pictures I keep showing, I can only craft in the evenings so I never have natural light to take my photo's and this is the best I can get at the moment. I shall have to invest in a decent light.

I used my lovely Magnolia stamp which I thought suited for Valentines day. I coloured it with H20's, and stardust pens and highlighted with a glaze pen.

I'm afraid I can't remember what brand my papers are and I'm not at home now so can't go and look.

The little bells came from The Pier. And the ribbons from stash. I also added a couple of Swarovski crystals to the small hearts on the ovals to the left.

Other challenges that it fits are:
Daring Cardmakers, who are looking for hearts on your creation - I have loads of them!

ABC, are looking for the letter X somewhere on your creation. Now, thanks to my fantastic photographic skills, you can barely see my X's. There is one between the couple where they are a bout to kiss and one in each corner of the sentiment.

And Charisma Cardz, who want to see the theme of love! Very fitting for this time of year!

Also, if I had've finished it on time, it would've fitted Our Creative Corner's challenge which was embossing resist, but I missed it and you can't really see that bit anyway!!

Finally, this is the inside:

Photobucket

And I've just realised that I've added a couple of flourish stamps since I took the photo!
Oh, to be organised!!!

I hope you liked it!

13 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

lovely

thanks for joining us this week on ABC

hugs jane x

Andria said...

Hi sheena,
It's another gorgeous card and suitable for all your challenges. I love the stamp on the fron't and the inside. is that a stamp too?
Your doing so well with your challenges, good luck :)

Anonymous said...

Sheena

What a lovely card .. love the fact that he shines so much and your attention to detail and embellishments are fab.

Lovely card.

Debbie
:-)))

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Gorgeous card Sheena. Such a cute imagea nd your inside is finished off beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Sharon xx

Ali Watson said...

Greatcard, love this image. Thanks for joining us this week on the ABC challenge.

Anki said...

So glad that you got the time to play with my sketch. You've done a a wonderful job. I know how it is - not being able to take pics in daylight ;-) Tons of hugs and wish you a wonderful week! Kram - Anki

Marcea said...

what a sweet card, I love this kissing couple!
Thanks for joining us this week on abc
-x-

Paula said...

Beautiful card and the image is so sweet. Thankyou for taking part in the Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Paula xxxx

iReneM said...

You are clever - one card fitting 4 challenges. Well done :-)
x
PS I've left you an award on my blog.
You certainly deserve it for this card
x

Leanne said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! Thank you for entering into the Charisma Cardz Challenge. Good luck!!
Leanne :o)
xx

Liza said...

Such a cute card Sheena, love all the heart detail.

Liza x

iReneM said...

By the way Sheena, I've tagged you as well :-)
x

stampingtink said...

They're just too sweet! I love these images together! The inside is beautiful! Thanks so much for joining our challenge and good luck!