WOYWW 150

Wednesday 18 April 2012

I almost forgot about What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday today, I've lost track of what day it is!  But then I saw some other people's posts on my blogroll and realised!  I couldn't miss the 150th!  Congrats Julia on reaching out to so many desks!  Bigger congrats are due in a few weeks time though!

So here's my desk:


 So, I've got pro-markers, the scribbled on piece of card is strategically placed to cover the image I'm colouring for my next DT piece.  I've also got a post-it (under some of the markers) where I'm writing the details of the card I'm making as I go along.  The pen to write said details.  Some Stampin' Up! bevelled window panes, which I would like to put to use on my card and some other bits and bobs that just live on my desk.

To my left, I've still got the shoe from last week.  It's been mended but now needs to be put away.  That's the bit I'm not so good at!  I haven't started the box either.  I swear, I can't believe it's been a week since I posted about that!  Where does the time go?

I'll leave you with a few photo's of where a little bit of my time went this week when I went to feed the ducks with my niece and nephew.







We had a fun, but cold day!

Thanks for looking!
 Photobucket

16 comments:

May said...

Beautiful pics Sheena, the children looked as though they enjoyed the day at the park... I'm sure the ducks did too, Have a happy week, Hugs May x x No2

Anne said...

Hi Sheena what a neat tidy desk you have there. Looking forward to see what's under that piece of paper. Your nephew and niece are so sweet. Happy WOYWW. Anne x

Hazel said...

Fab photos. Would love to see what's hiding! Love your workspace - thanks for sharing - Hazel, #85, x

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

Gorgeous swan and adorable kiddos!

I found you on Julia's blog with your WOYWW link. What a fun discovery! Lovely blog- I am a new follower!!

Happy Crafting!
Nadia (#169)

Darnell said...

Beautiful photo share and beautiful kids!

Redanne said...

OOOh you are a tease, now I want to see what is under that paper. The pics of the swan, ducks and children are beautiful. Anne #30

Amanda said...

Lovely craft space, feeding the ducks looked like a lot of fun. Hugs Amanda #146

CraftygasheadZo said...

Super pictures, your desk is intriguing, fancy hiding that image! ;) Ha ha am sure you'll reveal in good time. Take care & enjoy this weeks WOYWW snoop, I'm still nosing! Zo xx17

Lisa said...

Great pics of the children, had to look twice cos the lake looks like the one not far from me in the west country (UK) great pic of your desk too, thanks for sharing

Lisa #112
xx

Andria said...

Awww Ryan and Holly are so cute, love his little smile :) x

SuziesImaginarium said...

How sweet your pics are! Looks like it was a bit cold but the ducks never seem to mind..thanks for sharing! Happy WOYWW #121

Julia Dunnit said...

Window panes look very interesting, pleeeeeeease remember to show and tell when you can! Love the pics of the children, simple pleasures, huh.

Spyder said...

I bet they loved feeding the ducks...hope they didn't give the swan indigestion! (children can be a bit chewy!) Very tidy desk! and are you doing what I'm doing at the moment?...no...I'm late and you're probably asleep! I've been scribbling out lines of colours with my Promarkers, so I know which colour I want. It's not always easy to tell what the colour will look like. Thank you for my snoop! Have a crafty week! HaPpY VerY LaTE WoYwW

((Lyn)) #56 or there abouts!

Danielle said...

Looks like youe niece and nephew enjoyed feeding the ducks. I don't know where the time goes, but feeding the ducks seems like a good way to spend it. dani103

kay said...

fab pictures,see you are a fan of promarkers too,x

Lisa-Jane said...

Cute photos! Happy Belated WOYWW #45