Ruffled Wedding

Wednesday 22 June 2011

I’m slowly but surely getting through all I need to get through – the problem is I keep adding things to my list, so it’s not getting any shorter!!

Time to mark another thing off my list by posting something on my blog and trying to get caught up...again!

So, a card!...

Two of my current favourite things on this card! It’s a twisted easel (again! I’ll soon get sick of them!) and I love the technique used with the ribbon – even if the ribbon on this card is a little dark.

Here’s the card

Photobucket

Photobucket

The image was a freebie from Imag-e-nation. I coloured it with my usual copics. I then went over the swirls on the handbag with a gluepen and added some glamour dust. I also painted on some Stampin’ Up! champagne mist ink to some of the flowers – it gives a lovely shimmer to the image.

Photobucket

The papers are from the Basic Grey Nook & Pantry paper pad. I added a pocket to the inside for the gift. A mixture of Waltzing Mouse and computer generated sentiments.

I’m not sure what happened the light when I took this picture.

Photobucket

I’m entering this in the following challenges;

Crafts 4 Eternity: Embellishments beginning with R (Ribbon)

Crafty Catz: Fancy Folds - more than 1 fold on your card (2 folds on a twisted easel)

Delightful Challenges: Anything Goes (anything went!)

Paper Sundaes: Easel or twisted easel (ta-daa!!)

Thanks for looking!


Photobucket

8 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sheena
A beautiful card,love the colour's,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz,
hugs Dianne xx

Michele Spera said...

Lovely job! Thank you for joining us at C4E
Michele S

Janette said...

Hi Sheena, A really fab twisted easel card, so pretty, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

coops said...

fantastic card sheena.i love the stunning image and really classy colours and design .your ruffled ribbon is fab :D

xx coops xx

michele said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs x

pinky said...

Gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky

Dawn said...

Hi Sheena, Fabulous card, Sheena. Love the papers and colours. The ruffled ribbon is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz. Hugs, Dawn

Shana said...

Love the ribbon treatment and the gorgeous warm earth tones! Awesome easel card! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes -We hope to see you again soon!