Starting to feel human again!

Friday 3 September 2010

What a week!
I spent last weekend in Belgium at the Formula One and it was brilliant!

We left late on Wednesday night (last week) and were on the track for the pit walk on Thursday!

I met Lotus driver Jarno Trulli

Jarno Trulli

I was on pole position!

Pole Position!

The whole weekend was fantastic - even with the rain! And boy did it rain!

Rain!

I got to see my 2 favourite drivers race this year (neither of them were there last year)

All time favourite, Michael Schumacher

Michael Schumacher

And current favourite (bordering on obsession!) Felipe Massa

Felipe!

As well as a few other beauties!

Nom nom nom!!!

This is me and my brother on the run off area at La Source - the first corner, with the start/finish straight in the background and the run down to Eau Rouge behind us

Wet track

And here's just a bit more rain if you didn't get that it was wet!

Rain!

We woke up at 6am Belgian time (5am our time) on monday morning and didn't get to bed until 1pm on Tuesday and I couldn't really sleep, even after being awake for 32 hours! So I'm just starting to get into a routine now.

Over-all, a very tiring, wet and noisy weekend, but I enjoyed every minute of it!

Bye for now!
Photobucket

No comments: