Holly's First Day

Monday 2 September 2013

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all well?
I'm starting to get back on track today with a new challenge from Seems A Little Sketchy.

We have 2 sponsors for you today - The Robin's Nest

Who are offering a $10 gift certificate to one lucky winner

And Robyns Fetish

Who are offering 3 digi's to another lucky winner!

And here's our fab sketch for you to work with this fortnight!


My little nephew Ryan is back to school today, into P2, after his nice long summer holidays but my wee niece Holly starts in P1 on Wednesday, so I thought I'd give her this card for her big day!


The image was provided by Robyns Fetish and I coloured her with the following copics: Skin; E21,13,00,0000,R20. Uniform; G07,05,Y17,15,13. Hair; E44,43,40. The rest; E47,39,35,33,30,29. RV34,32,B95,93,91,W3,1.


The papers I used are Echo Park, Country Drive.  I used Spellbinders dies - lg classic and scallop circles and ovals.  The ladybirds are from my stash.  The sentiment was computer generated - only just the right size! lol!




 I used papers from the same pad for the inside



 So I hope you can join us with this sketch - take a look at what the rest of the DT have made at Seems A Little Sketchy!

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafts 4 Eternity; Back to school
Crafty Creations Challenges; Use a number
Crafty Ribbons Challenge; Back to school
Creative Belli Blog; Number
Delightful Challenges; Make the cut
Dream Valley Challenges; For a child
Fussy & Fancy Challenge; Back to school
Perfect Sentiment; Goodbye summer, hello school
The Pink Elephant; Numbers

Thanks for looking!
 Photobucket

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, Sheena, love that super cute image, great colours and fab sketch xxx

Anonymous said...

Fab card and the papers are lush x

coops said...

so gorgeous sheena.fab bright papers and the image is adorable :D

xx coops xx

Anne said...

That's gorgeous Sheena I've been trying to come up with something for my granddaughter who is starting a new nursery but no inspiration so far. x

Nana said...

What a cute, fun and bright card.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable, love the cute image and the great dp you used. Fabulous design. I hope Holly's first day went well!

Nathalie said...

Very cute card. I love colors. Thanks for playing with Fussy & Fancy challenge.
Nathalie

Unknown said...

Thanks for entering our crafty ribbons challenge
P x

Margaret said...

Lovely card Sheena. I especially like the way you colored her hair. Great layout. Thanks for joining us at Perfect Sentiments this week. Good luck.

Maggie - DT

Macarena said...

Very nice and so optimistic :-) Thank you for joining us at The Perfect Sentiment this week.
Hugs, Marzena DT

Claire Dale said...

Lovely colourful card Sheena! Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley for our latest challenge!
Claire xx
DVC DT

michele said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Sandy Trefger said...

Adorable card! I love the bright colors with this cute image. Perfect for the SALS sketch!

Mary said...

Great color choices. Totally love it. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations.