Christmas Carols

Wednesday 2 December 2009

Another Christmas card to add to my collection

Photobucket

For this one I used the fab image by Mo Manning at Mo's Digital Pencil.
I coloured it with...you guessed it, my promarkers!

Photobucket

The papers are Stampin' Up! Merry Moments.
The sentiment circle is a download from Pollycraft, also coloured with pm's.

Photobucket

Challenges...
Cupcake craft - Red and Green (Ok, so I've a lot of brown too, but there is red & green!)
And Stamp with fun - xmas.

Thanks for looking

Photobucket

7 comments:

Jessie said...

Love the colours and cute stamp :)

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Sheena I do so love this card your colours and design are gorgeous and that image is fabulous. I see you are a pro marker lover like me lol.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Nilla said...

Very sweet card, love it! Thanks for joining the Christmas challenge at SWF! Hugs Nilla

LINDA said...

This is just gorgeous.. Fab coloring..Very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

Andria said...

Totally stunning and so professional, your standards are raised higher with each card, I love it and would buy it from you, you should get a Misi shop :)

Leah l'Orange said...

this is fabulous! i especially love your choice of colours and the simple embellies - beautiful!

Ingela said...

Love your Christmas card, it´s so sweet!
Thanks for joining SWF this week!

Have a nice weekend!

Hugs
Ingela