My First Candle!

Tuesday 23 June 2009

Just a quick one here to show the first candle I've ever decorated! I followed the advice of fellow blogger and forum friend Andria. Check out her blog - Iona-Rose Designs - to see her fabulous candles, not to mention her gorgeous cards and fantastic photography!

Anyway, here's my candle:

Photobucket

Again, crap photo, I even took it outside to try to sqeeze the last bit of light from the evening, but I still had to put the flash on!

Definitely gonna decorate more candles!

Thanks for dropping by.

Photobucket

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Do you know I have seen a few bloggers that take pictures of their creations out in the garden and I think it is a wonderful idea it works so well and your candle looks fabulous in that lovely ivy. I think you are so clever to have a go at this and you have done a grand job.

Hugs
Lorraine x