Stamp with fun

Sunday 4 October 2009

I was asked to make a wedding anniversary card this week and for some reason I hate making anniversary cards! It's almost as bad as male cards to me! Must be because there's a man involved!!

So, I liked the sketch over at Stamp with fun so decided to go with it.

Here's my card

Photobucket

I flipped the sketch as I thought it worked better with my image.

Photobucket

Papers are Basic Grey "Sugared". The stamp is a digi stamp from Charmed cards and crafts and I coloured her with my propmarkers.

Photobucket

I coloured her wings at the base and tips with a light pink pm and then blended the colour out and then went over the whole wing with a clear stardust pen - I love those pens!

I didn't take a picture of the inside as it was quite plain.

I hope you liked it - thanks for dropping by!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Sol said...

Great card. Love the colours you have used to paint/colour with.. The image is so beautiful... :)