Happy Birthday Ma!

Saturday, 26 March 2011

It’s my mum’s birthday on Sunday. It’s gonna be a busy day cos it’s also census day and it’s the first race of the Formula One season!!

Anyway, I made her this card

Photobucket

I thought this Tilda stamp was so cute! I coloured her with copics.

Photobucket

The papers I used are Basic Grey from the Kioshi paper pad.

Photobucket

I stuck some crystals on the punched out circles that I stuck around the chopped circle, I think it makes it look like a flower! Then I went mad with some more crystals and stuck them all over the place!!

Photobucket

I made the inside to match the front

Photobucket

The pink and green colour scheme is hard to beat!

Photobucket

This card fits the following challenges;

Craft Your Days Away: For mum or a special lady – this is for both! J

Simon Says: Mothers Day/Girlie

Sketch Saturday: Sketch – I swapped the scalloped edge from the panel to the image, I hope this is OK.

Stampin’ For The Weekend: For Mum/Mother’s Day

Just Magnolia and Hanglar & Stanglar Challenge: Bingo, I’ve picked Gems, Flowers and Ribbon/lace

Wild Orchid Crafts: Dieing To Punch It Out.

Thanks for dropping by
Photobucket

3 comments:

SemSee said...

What a darling card! Thanks for joining sketch #147 at Sketch Saturday! Hugs, Sem x

Gunn (Merete) said...

This is really beautiful. I love how you colored in Tilda. And the papers are really fab. Another detail that I totally love is the bling inside, that is such a great detail.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW.

Stampin Mindy said...

This is gorgeous, I love how you put the sentiment on the side!

Thanks so much for joining us at Just Magnolia and hAngler last week!

Hugs, Mindy