Oh La La!

Tuesday, 28 September 2010

Just a quick wee card this time.

Photobucket

I used the voluptuous Bodacious Bev from Kenny K Designs, and coloured her with my copics.

Photobucket

I used paper from the DCWV All Dressed Up stack. I made a shaped card by cutting it with my eyelet squares nesties. I then threaded some thin black ribbon through the eyelets and tied them in a bow. A few pink pearls from Wild Orchid crafts finish it off nicely!

Photobucket

The inside is just another die cut square with ribbon threaded through it again - not a lot of room for much else as its quite a small card. The sentiment is from Lily of the Valley.

Photobucket

I'm not sure if this would be given to a man or a woman lol! But it fits these challenges;
Charisma Cardz Challenge; Anything goes.
Copic Creations; Shading on & around images
Wild Orchid Challenge; Ribbons and bows.


I've been busy making a card for a swap that we're doing on the MAC forum for World Card Making day which is 2nd of October. So mark your calendars and have a good and crafty day!

Photobucket

Thanks for dropping by!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Andria said...

Oooooh I like that image, can think of a million people it would suit to lol. Gorgeous card, something different, works really well.

Cheryl said...

Love your card! The colors and coloring are great!
Thanks for joining in the Copic Creations challenge!